Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Skippin' school

Today seemed like the perfect day to skip school. I mean it's Humpday, I had a Trig test fourth hour, and tomorrow is Thanksgiving :) Right now it's just me in my house, and I'm not exactly sure where my mom or brothers are..... Anyways, I'm killing time by watching Joel McHale (<3) on The Soup, debating if I should wash my hair or not, and dying to try all the pies my mom left cooling on the counter top.

I can't stop listening to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B6kLH5aK-8

----


I saw New Moon again last night and it was even better the second time! and Robert Pats has a new movie coming out called "Remember Me", It looks SO great and everyone should watch the trailer on YouTube!



Annnnd
I reaaally hope it's cold tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment